more thoughts on .htm vs .html

Ulrik Vieth TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 14:21:38 +0100

Sebastian writes:

> the news is worse than i expected. i have mounted my RRIP teTeX CD
> under Linux, and when i look at it in a DOS window, i see

> not quite what the doctor ordered, is it?

> or is this an artefact of

Strange!  Did you consider writing a bug report to the author of
the Linux DOSEMU?  Could it be that it tries to access the CD as
a msdos filesystem instead of an iso filesystem?  I've never used
DOSEMU myself, so I'm just guessing here.

Cheers, Ulrik.

P.S.  The "Reply-To" line inserted automatically by the list server
seems to cause some mailers (e.g. RMAIL) to produce two header lines,
i.e. both "To: TWG-TDS" and "CC: TWG-TDS".   Please try to make sure
to remove the CC header to avoid sending redundant extra copies.