Poor man's oldstyle figures

Hello

I want to construct poor man's oldstyle figures by doing the following:

3,4,5,7,9, 	lower by (capheight-xheight)
6,8,	   	do nothing
1,2,0		scale *height* by xheight/capheight

this last one poses a problem to me:

\setglyph{oneoldstyle}
	\glyph{one}{1000}
	*height scaling?*
\endsetglyph

to scale the height, I want to use something like
\div{\int{xheight}}{\int{capheight}} (times 1000)

but I need a rounded integer, not a real.
I don't want to scale like the fake small caps since
this scales the width too.
In other words, what is the ``glyph'' equivalent of
``yscalefont''?

Thanks in advance,

Felix Chang

--
ir F.K.K. Chang                                    Haarlemmerstraat 303
http://stad.dsl.nl/~changfkk                             2312 DV Leiden