[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ParaGraph fonts
- To: "tex-fonts" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: ParaGraph fonts
- From: "Walter Schmidt" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 16:30:32 +0100
- Priority: Normal
- Reply-To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 4 Jan 1999 08:15:09 -0500 (EST), Karl Berry wrote:
>Hopefully there are no conflicts in practice
>if the European Concrete Roman fonts are named like Knuth's originals.
torm.. are the text companion symbols of the European Concrete
Roman fonts, which I have named following J.Knappen's EC text
companion symbols tcrm..
The following names are used:
One fontname conflict affecting torm10 has been reported so far.
On the other hand, I really don't know why the Paragraph fonts
have torm10 at all, since Adobe Orator has _no_ porm10:
Perhaps someone had used "m" for "medium" instead of "r" for