Re: albertus font

At 3:44 pm +0000 5/11/98, scbukoski@efdnorth.navfac.navy.mil wrote:
>Sirs,
>How do I use your website to get a windows-based "Albertus" true type font?
>I want to use "Albertus" font in windows-based applications such as "Word"
>and "Corel-Draw".
>Is this possible with tools from your site?

If you're talking about CTAN, the site contains files which allow you to
use Albertus (and others) with LaTeX.  There are very few `real' founts.
None of the files on CTAN are there to help you use anything with Word and
Corel Draw (aside from a few exceptions such as programs to translate
between various file formats and (La)TeX).

Rowland.