Re:

At 4:44 pm +0200 3/8/98, Rosa Maria Gomez Flores wrote:
>	Hello, I'm new in this list.
>	 I'm learning about  TeX fonts and I have some questions for you.
>
>	I need to know the place where there is a correspondence list
>betwen true
>type font and fonts usually used in TeX.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this.  CTAN (my nearest mirror is at
ftp://ftp.tex.ac.uk/tex-archve/) has the fontname documentation which might
be what you're after:

info/fontname/

>	I need to know how can I make pk fonts.

This depends on your TeX system; the process involves telling Metafont to
create a gf file from an mf file.  You then throw that gf file at gftopk to
get the pk file.  Some TeX systems include MakeTeXPK which helps automate
this process.

You might find it more helpful to ask these questions on the comp.text.tex
newsgroup.

Rowland.