Re: What's the relationship between vfs and tfms?

No, I've not seen that before.  Having read it quickly, I can discern
nothing in conflict with my message; did I scan it too quickly?

On the other hand, I personally am not *too* concerned with people
trying to fly with broken systems (i.e., substituting fonts when they
don't have the original intended fonts); I think there are plenty of
interesting solutions there, but none of them really preserve the
*aesthetics* and the right thing to do is always to get the correct
font.

-tom