Re: psnfss and lw35nfss

>you mean your EberhardGothicDemi will not be the same as mine, because
>you have doctored yours with a Perl script? Wonderful portability that
>will bring to the world
Not necessarily: you can very well build a virtual font pointing to a
real font
having only the new characters (and thus a new name :-) This can be done
automatically (and will work even with Textures).

| Yannis Haralambous, Ph.D.                          yannis@null.net |
| 187, rue Nationale                       fax: +33 (0)3.20.40.28.64 |
| 59800 Lille, France             ISDN/Numeris: +33 (0)3.20.15.81.77 |
                         ...pour distinguer l'exterieur d'un aquarium,
                                        mieux vaut n'etre pas poisson

                        ...the ball I threw while playing in the park
                                         has never reached the ground