BaKoMa in PD (Was: Adobe acrobat 3.0)

Yannis Haralambous wrote:
> Thanks God, we now have all Computer Modern,
         ^^^
Basil Malyevich, you mean?

> both in OT1 and T1 encoding, in the public domain:

And I thank you for clarifying this point. I had been unsure whether
Basil's fonts were, say, under the GNU copyleft or something. Now I will
keep in  mind that they have been released into the public domain.

Given this, I don't see why Tom Rokicki's dvips is not distributed with
the BaKoMa fonts, eschewing all those useless .pks and that MakeTeXPK?
But this discussion is perhaps alien to the tex-fonts list...

--
Arthur Ogawa/TeX Consultants
voice: +1 209 561-4585 Fax: +1 209 561-4584