Re: TS1 encoding for PS fonts (correction)

Moments ago, I wrote the following nonsense:
> Also, if one the test file leaps tries to select the T1 CM text font (i.e.
> the dc font) just before it switches over to Times Roman, which causes
> an error if you don't have the dc fonts installed. Also, at the close of
> the file, it's missing a `\\' before the `\hline'.

As you may have translated, that should have read:

  Also, the at the start of test.tex LaTeX tries to select the T1 CM
  text font, even though the whole document is ultimately set in Times
  Roman (the CM fonts get selected at `\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}', which
  comes before the font selection of `\def\rmdefault{ptm}') -- this
  causes an error if you don't have the DC fonts installed. Additionally,
  at the end of test.tex there is a missing `\\' before the `\hline'.

With rolling eyes,

    Melissa.