[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 8r encoding + xdvi :-(
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: 8r encoding + xdvi :-(
- From: "K. Berry" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 1995 10:04:20 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
gsftopk can do the reencoding, but
only for "real" type1 fonts and not for the .gsf fonts from ghostscript.
So, let's fix gsftopk.
The .gsf files from GhostScript do not seem to work with ps2pk.
So, let's fix ps2pk.
.gsf fonts *are* Type 1 fonts, according to the Adobe book. It's true
that most software requires eexec encoding, but there's no reason to do
this. It just slows things down. So, in this case I think it's better
to fix the software than to change the fonts.