Hyphenchar ligatures again

In a reply about two weeks ago, I stated that the hyphenchar does not form
ligatures, if inserted. However, this turns out to be wrong.

I now did new tests with iniTeX (!) which show, that the formation of
ligatures with the hyphenchar is no problem at all, and they come out
correctly.

So there is no remaining objection to have the ligature
   Minus-sign + Hyphenchar -> Hyphenchar
in the Cork encoded fonts. Of course, it should be added to the dc-fonts,
too.

--J"org Knappen