Lucida TFM/VF's for TeX

I've put metric files for using the PostScript Lucida fonts with TeX on

	ftp.cs.umb.edu [192.12.26.23]:pub/tex/lucida/lucida.tar.Z

These files will be of no use to you unless you also have the Type 1
PFA/PFB/etc. files with the outlines.

This includes the math fonts as a (more or less) drop-in replacement for
Computer Modern.  I've worked some on the magic math font parameters,
but no doubt improvements are possible.

I used virtual fonts to do this.  I suggest using Tom Rokicki's dvips as
your DVI-to-PostScript program.  dvips is on
labrea.stanford.edu:pub/dvips*.tar.Z.

Thanks to Sebastian Rahtz, who did much of the initial work, and Chuck
Bigelow and Kris Holmes, who designed the typefaces.

karl@cs.umb.edu
Member of the League for Programming Freedom---write to league@prep.ai.mit.edu.