dvips and psfonts.vmap

I'm going to hold off on releasing dvips 5.4 until we get a reasonable set
of names for PostScript virtual fonts.  I'm happy to use anything; Karl
is obviously on top of things in this regard.

The most important, of course, is setting *concrete* names and vf files
for the basic 35 (there are 35, right?) fonts in the LaserWriter, since
these will probably account for more than 99% of the PS font usage.  And
then making everything use these names, from previewers to dvi2ps to
dvi3ps, etc.  And coming up with a set of vf files for those who don't
have these fonts so the previewer will display something (ie, a vf file
that maps Times-Roman back to cmr10).

-tom