[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Copyright zzzz
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Copyright zzzz
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 22:54:27 +0000
- In-Reply-To: <36B5D3B4.55558DDC@cs.depaul.edu>
>At the moment the fontinst software is distributed under a copyright
>notice, but no real distribution agreement. (With the prodding of
>Sebastian) I'd like to move over to the LaTeX license, i.e. open source,
>but with the proviso that any changes in the source must be matched by a
>change in the name of the software. So people can distribute a
>`myfontinst' all they like, just not under the name `fontinst'.
>Any thoughts on this? In particular from the people who've contributed
>code/documentation over the years?
No problems (says a minor documenter).