[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (dvi)PS encoding
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (dvi)PS encoding
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 07:36:34 +0000
- In-Reply-To: <199901221325.OAA09816@mozart.ujf-grenoble.fr>
>you should also have a look to Alan Hoenig's vfinst, mathinst and
>mathkit: they automate everything for you, as long as you understand
>what they do, and are happy with the result.
This is in the restricted case of having a Perl setup and TeX system that
the scripts will work with.