[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bug in 8r.enc? (was Re: newbie question)
- To: Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: bug in 8r.enc? (was Re: newbie question)
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 19:23:23 +0000
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
>[ Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren writes:
>| ptmr8r Times-Roman "TeXBase1Encoding ReEncodeFont" <8r.enc
>| to psfonts.map, inputting x gives z where cmr gives x.
>| am I doing something wrong?
>[ Sebastian Rahtz
>| its hard to believe that such a coarse error in 8r.enc would have
>| survived so long. I'd review the other files
>it's not actually x that gives z, if that's what you've read. it's
>oslash that gives uacute. many of the other position > 127 glyphs are
>misplaced as well. I _do_ believe such errors can survive long, it's
It sounds like you're using the wrong input encoding - which input encoding
are you using?