[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontnames for Bitstream Univers
- To: Rebecca and Rowland <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: fontnames for Bitstream Univers
- From: Thierry Bouche <Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr>
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 09:41:10 +0100 (MET)
- Cc: Chris Rowley <C.A.Rowley@open.ac.uk>, tex-fonts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
Concernant « Re: fontnames for Bitstream Univers », Rebecca and Rowland écrit : «
» Which other weights are built into LaTeX? As I understand it, it's only
» `m' and 'bx' that are `fitted as standard'. Obviously, one can have any
no! it only knows of \mddefault and \bfdefault.
You can easily define as many new series as you like with
For condensed versions or sc+it versions, it is more tedious, since
some NFSS axis are missing.
Thierry Bouche, Grenoble.