[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontnames for Bitstream Univers
- To: Rebecca and Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: fontnames for Bitstream Univers
- From: Chris Rowley <C.A.Rowley@open.ac.uk>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 18:12:21 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: tex-fonts <email@example.com>
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The thing about this is that LaTeX only `knows' two weights: \bfseries
> selects bx, \mdseries selects m, and that's it AFAIK. Everything else is
> an optional and relatively arbitrary extra.
As described by others, it `knows' several more and can be `taught
about' any number.
Obviously we did not fill it up with useless commands that no one will
ecer use (until now).
But the tools are there for just such ocasions as this: please use
them, and tell us how you get on.
Chris Rowley --- On behalf of the LaTeX3 Project Team