[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontnames for Bitstream Univers
- To: "tex-fonts" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: fontnames for Bitstream Univers
- From: "Walter Schmidt" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 02:10:36 +0100
- Priority: Normal
- Reply-To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
On Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:53:16 -0500 (EST), Karl Berry wrote:
> This does, however, not work with fontinst, because fontinst
> will not accept both "c" (black) and "x" (extra black). As a
> workaround I suggest to rename ExtraBlack to "bunu" (ultra
> black), despite its internal name.
>Better to fix fontinst than munge the name, I think.
I cannot imagine how to "fix" fontinst for any arbitrary
"term of boldness" that might occur in the internal FontName.
I'd rather map it to the series know in LaTeX (b, eb, ub).
Well, as far as fontinst is concerned, I'm a beginner ...