[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Russian encodings and TeX fontname scheme
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Russian encodings and TeX fontname scheme
- From: "K. Berry" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:48:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Next, we should register all four encodings: T2A, T2B, T2C and
X2. What do you think are the best names for them in the fontname
scheme? Maybe 6t, 6u, 6v, 6x respectively?
Sure, but why not 6a, 6t, 6c, 6x? (Unfortunately 6b was already used.)
Whatever you prefer ...