[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontname codes for variants (was: fontname code for scaled variant)
- To: email@example.com (K. Berry)
- Subject: Re: fontname codes for variants (was: fontname code for scaled variant)
- From: "Melissa O'Neill" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 10:26:50 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: email@example.com (TeX Fonts)
- In-Reply-To: <199806161255.IAA06290@hub.cs.umb.edu> from "K. Berry" at Jun 16, 98 08:55:52 am
Karl Berry writes:
> I'm afraid I don't understand.
I was posing a new question, namely whether there is any variant code
for superior/inferior. Up to this point, I've privately been using 1
and 0 respectively for these variants.
If there is no current standard, I'd like to propose that the above
scheme be adopted as the standard.
> Or we could just forget the whole thing :-).
Well, we should certainly forget about the scaled variants -- I had
forgotten the power of NFSS. Thanks to Thierry Bouche for putting me