[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontname codes for variants (was: fontname code for scaled variant)
- To: Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr (Thierry Bouche)
- Subject: Re: fontname codes for variants (was: fontname code for scaled variant)
- From: "Melissa O'Neill" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 02:20:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: email@example.com (TeX Fonts)
- In-Reply-To: <199806160830.KAA07362@mozart.ujf-grenoble.fr> from "Thierry Bouche" at Jun 16, 98 10:30:42 am
Thierry Bouche writes:
> ok now i understand what you want & get yet more puzzled: are you
> using latex & the nfss?
> If you simply want to systematically scale linearly one font family in
> a document, here is what i do: create a new FD file.
> [... clever NFSS stuff deleted ...]
Ah ha. Well, you learn something new every day. ;o) I seem to remember
thinking it could be done that way at some point, but I never followed
through on checking it out.
> BTW, with expert & MM fonts what do you prefer: optically scaled superiors
> or the expert ones? :-)
Choices choices. I went for the expert ones.