[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mathptm + cmex9
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: mathptm + cmex9
- From: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 11:34:45 +0200
- In-reply-to: message from Sebastian Rahtz on Wed, 1 Jul 1998 10:00:14 +0100
> OK, fine. David can consider switching to mathptmx for pslatex, but we
> really have a duty not to make mathptm change.
> Thomas/David, mathptmx has a variety of changes, including use of the
> RSFS fonts. Ulrik is trying to mathptm and mathptmx co-exist, with the
> idea of pushing new documents to use the "x", improved, package.
Just another idea: You could take the opportuninty of the LaTeX
release today to push out a new version of psnfss which could
then be used to generated both mathptm.sty and mathptmx.sty.