[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mathptm + cmex9
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: mathptm + cmex9
- From: Thomas Esser <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 10:47:29 +0200 (MET DST)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> I just tested it: Although the CHARHT and CHARDP is the same, CHARWD
> differs by as much as 0.3pt. I'm afraid we can't change it it mathptm
> due to the requirement for metrics compatibilitiy, but it shouldn't be
> a problem for mathptmx.
Argh... Well, just a different idea: does metafog work with the the cmex9
font? If yes, we might ask Taco Hoekwater...
Its just too bad that mathptm does not work with pdftex (at least not
without the bakoma fonts).