[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: mathptm.sty/pslatex.sty
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 08:56:28 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Piet van Oostrum writes:
> mathptm and pslatex use:
> In omxpsycm.fd the font zpsycmrv is used. This font uses cmex9 which
> doesn't have a Type1 equivalent in the AMS/BSR set (although there is one
> in the Bakoma set).
> To make it easier, especially with the use in pdftex would it be possible
> to replace this with a scaled cmex10?
two requests for the same thing in one day. its a conspiracy
We'll do it happily IF you can promise there is NO chance of old
documents changing their breaking.
PS I include Ulrik, as mathptm is part of fontinst, and he has
released the current new version of that