[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: checksum inconsistencies for virtual postscript fonts on CTAN
- To: Bernd Anhaeupl <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: checksum inconsistencies for virtual postscript fonts on CTAN
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 04:08:14 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199807271232.MAA29572@mail-out-4.tiac.net>
- References: <199807271037.MAA09988@late5.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de>
At 8:32 am -0400 27/7/98, Berthold K.P. Horn wrote:
>By the way, consider downloading lw35nfsx.zip instead of lw35nfss.zip
>It is 150k instead of 800k and provides most of the same capabilities
>at much lowered complexity. And no checksum nightmares between
>VF and TFM, since it doesn't use VF...
Ah - I see. No vfs so it's nothing like as useful.