[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: My fontinst packages
- To: Lars.Hellstrom@math.umu.se
- Subject: Re: My fontinst packages
- From: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:19:02 +0200
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (message from LarsHellström on Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:49:26 +0200 (METDST))
Lars Hellstrom writes:
> A list of the files I've included and their purposes:
Thanks for all the stuff, but I'm afraid it'll take me a few days
to get a clear picture of what it is all about.
The reglyph package looks relatively straight-forward, although
I'd prefer to do the transformations at the .mtx writing stage
rather than at the .afm reading stage.
The multislots package, however, had me thouroughly confused.
I'll see about it.