[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst documentation
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: fontinst documentation
- From: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:48:33 +0200
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (message from Rebeccaand Rowland on Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:11:07 +0100)
> Hello Ulrik,
> I've just cobbled together a horrible mess that's an approximation to some
> newish documentation for fontinst. It needs a *lot* more work before being
> released, but I think I've more-or-less added all the bits I wanted to add.
> I'm not happy with the current structure, but I need a few days off to
> think about it a bit more. The details of the document need dealing with
> too - page layout and things like that. That much doesn't really matter
> for now: I reckon it's probably best to let you have a look at it and add
> the bits you know about and email it back to me so I can fiddle about with
> the appearance and some of the structure (the bits I've added don't fit in
> as well as they should with the original stuff).
I'll see about it, when I have time. There's a public holiday coming
up on Thursday in this part of Germany, so I may a chance to send you
my comments on Friday before the next weekend.