[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fontinst modifications
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Fontinst modifications
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:38:33 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- References: <199806041001.MAA03971@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de> <4510-Thu04Jun1998080710firstname.lastname@example.org> <26-Thu04Jun1998110530email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Rebecca and Rowland writes:
> That's exactly what he is doing. I could do some minor mods to the current
> docs; I think the best idea would be to work from the 1.509 source, correct
> the bits that are wrong (mainly due to fontinst changing), add a little
> extra and pointers to other documentation (fntguide.tex, simple-nfss.tex,
> and the LGC) and leave it at that. I can probably do it in a day or so if
that would be splendid. please do!
> Can anyone point me at the fontinst 1.509 documentation source?
in ALan's last email, no?