[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fontinst modifications
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Fontinst modifications
- From: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 16:51:10 +0200
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <3576AC8E.5B7E3D8F@cs.depaul.edu> (message from Alan Jeffrey onThu, 04 Jun 1998 09:17:50 -0500)
> Don't start from the v1.335 docs! Start from the v1.5 docs in
> ftp://ftp.cogs.susx.ac.uk/pub/tex/fontinst-beta.tgz which fix
> a lot of the bugs you're talking about.
Thanks. I didn't even know that it existed (other than seeing it
mentioned here), but it's certainly a better point to start from.
After having a quick look at it, there's one point that puzzles me:
fontinst 1.511 talks about installing expertized fonts (9t/9e)
as well as expertized oldstyle fonts (9o/9d), but in fontinst 1.6
the \if_oldstyle switch seems to have disappeared. What happened?