[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fontinst modifications
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Fontinst modifications
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 08:07:10 +0100
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <3575823A.BD4E1CD1@cs.depaul.edu>
- References: <199806031511.RAA03287@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de> <3575823A.BD4E1CD1@cs.depaul.edu>
Alan Jeffrey writes:
> Since then Sebastian has effectively taken over maintainance of
> fontinst. I think I'd prefer to formalize this state of affairs, and
> hand it over to him. We should certainly get rid of v1.335, which is
> very mouldy.
um, my time for this is almost 0 minutes a week.
I think that since Ulrik has (foolishly!) admitted he is .dtx-ing it
all, we should ask him to officially produce fontinst 1.8, hopefully
including Lar's interesting-sounding additions. lets get that
straight, distributed, etc, before worrying about who is the future
the docs need clearly moving to an obsolete-doc directory, unless
they get updated.