[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- To: Sebastian Rahtz <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 04:52:29 +0100
- Cc: Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr, email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <8056-Fri29May1998132532firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <199805291213.OAA29375@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de><199805291218.OAA12744@mozart.ujf-grenoble.fr><199805291213.OAA29375@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
At 1:25 pm +0100 29/5/98, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>Ulrik Vieth writes:
> > Just to make things clear: I'm not a computer scientist, and I don't
> > claim to be one, just a self-taught hacker. Maybe it's just a matter
> > of getting used to the jargon to be able to write something like that.
> > Theoretically, I'm still a physiscts.
>now we are getting down to it, i suspect the only real computer
>scientist in this conversation is Alan Jeffrey...
Possibly. I'm a gerbil in real life.