[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- To: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>, Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr
- Subject: Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 04:44:28 +0100
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <199805291213.OAA29375@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
- References: <199805291218.OAA12744@mozart.ujf-grenoble.fr> (message fromThierry Bouche on Fri, 29 May 1998 14:18:38 +0200 (MET DST))
At 2:13 pm +0200 29/5/98, Ulrik Vieth wrote:
>> marvelous explanation! if i had learnt something about computers
>> before using them, i could maybe write something like that one day!
>Just to make things clear: I'm not a computer scientist, and I don't
>claim to be one, just a self-taught hacker. Maybe it's just a matter
>of getting used to the jargon to be able to write something like that.
>Theoretically, I'm still a physiscts.
Ah! *That's* why I understand you most of the time: I'm a self-taught
(bad) hacker and slightly better physicist.