[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- To: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 04:32:17 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199805291120.NAA29310@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
- References: <email@example.com> (message from Rebeccaand Rowland on Fri, 29 May 1998 07:23:50 +0100)
>>> Then it calls \latin_weights, which does a number of calls such as
>>> Each of these calls stores the arguments in the variables \font_weight
>>> and \latex_weight and continues to call \latin_widths.
>> Right. (I think). Is \latex_weight used as the specifier in the fd file,
>> and \font_weight used to find an appropriate afm/mtx file to build an
>> output mtx/pl file from?
[snip more incredibly useful stuff]
>Hope it'll help.
I has, tremendously. I can get somewhere now.