[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- To: Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr
- Subject: Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- From: Ulrik Vieth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 14:29:03 +0200
- CC: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <199805291225.OAA13045@mozart.ujf-grenoble.fr> (message fromThierry Bouche on Fri, 29 May 1998 14:25:36 +0200 (MET DST))
> Concernant « Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily », Ulrik Vieth écrit : «
> » > unless i am going mad, XXXXc8a files with small caps wont be used by
> » > fontinst. its a sort of bug.
> » I think they _are_ used, as they should, if they are named correctly.
> i think you have yet another version of finst?
No, it's the current (1.6) CTAN version. I only hacked the mapping of
weight codes and added another level of complication for 8r-encoded
AFM files, but I didn't touch \latin_shapes and shape faking code.
If a real small caps font exists, it is used. If not, it is faked.
That's the way it is.