[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- To: Ulrik Vieth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- From: Thierry Bouche <Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 14:18:38 +0200 (MET DST)
- CC: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <199805291004.MAA29245@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><199805291004.MAA29245@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
Concernant « Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily », Ulrik Vieth écrit : «
» > Right. But Thierry said that the \endinstallfonts command was the
» > command that actually did the writing to the files concerned. This
» > appears to be not the case.
» I think the real story is that all \installfont or \installrawfont
» commands, just append something to a token list, which is initialized
» by \installfonts and evaluated by \endinstallfonts. Thus all the
» writing to .fd files is defered until the very end of the job.
» If you want to be pedantic, you'd have to say that \installfont puts
» something on list, which is later transformed into an .fd file entry,
» when the .fd file is written out.
» Cheers, Ulrik.
marvelous explanation! if i had learnt something about computers
before using them, i could maybe write something like that one day!