[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- To: Rebecca and Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- From: Thierry Bouche <Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 14:04:56 +0200 (MET DST)
- Cc: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><199805280954.LAA28137@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de><email@example.com>
Concernant « Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily », Rebecca and Rowland écrit : «
» >Well, psyr is a special case, which is produced by afm2tfm without any
» >fontinst all.
i don't agree with that.
the cmr10.mtx, psyr.mtx etc i've been using for years with my math
fonts were produced by \afmtomtx, \pltomtx.
The first time i've used again afm2tfm is with those TTF fonts in
pdftex when i was impatient to see how the bugs would be with the new