[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- From: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 16:00:23 +0200
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <5108-Tue26May1998143752firstname.lastname@example.org> (messagefrom Sebastian Rahtz on Tue, 26 May 1998 14:37:52 +0100)
> Sebastian wrote:
> Alan Hoenig's new book "TeX Unbound" is clearly the next port of call,
> after/before the LaTeX Graphics Companion. Alan is a fontinst
> aficionado, and a good writer. I can't comment on whether the book will
> help Rowland, because my copy hasn't arrived yet, but I did review an
> early version, and it was good stuff.
And to make things worse: Alan Hoenig is subscribed to this list with
an obsolete email address, which has gone bad and produces bounces
everytime someone post a message to this list. This means that he'll
see nothing of our discussion.
BTW: I already notified Alan Jeffrey, who I believe is the list owner.