[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bug in fontinst?
- To: "Melissa O'Neill" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Bug in fontinst?
- From: Chris Rowley <C.A.Rowley@open.ac.uk>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:59:36 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: Fontinst mailing list <email@example.com>
- In-Reply-To: <199809300441.VAA08348@aldrington.ppp.cs.sfu.ca>
Melissa wrote --
> a significant proportion (likely the majority) of TeX users are targeting
> PostScript and PDF.
The "majority of TeX users" think that PostScipt is the name of an
expensive brand of printer and that the PDF have just come top in the