[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bug in fontinst?
- To: "Lars Hellström" <Lars.Hellstrom@math.umu.se>
- Subject: Re: Bug in fontinst?
- From: Alan Jeffrey <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:10:46 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: DePaul University
- Sender: email@example.com
Lars Hellström wrote:
> As for the problems with declaring encodings so that \pltomtx chooses the
> correct ETX file: Shouldn't the easiest solution be to include a
> "\pltomtxwithetx" command in fontinst that allows the user to explicitly
> specify which ETX file to use, for use in cases like cmcsc10 when the
> information in the PL file simply isn't enough?
> Lars Hellström
Hurm, probably the best bet, although it does mean the user has to do
this explicitly before doing an \installfonts... Can't really see any
Mutter grumble Knuth's fonts don't contain enough info mutter grumble