[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: fontinst-1.8
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 11:02:22 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199806300856.KAA05834@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
- References: <1354-Mon29Jun1998234140email@example.com> <199806300856.KAA05834@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
Ulrik Vieth writes:
> Well, fontinst.sty was supposed to be a symbolic link pointing to
> ofontinst.sty, but that doesn't seem to work on non-Unix platforms
aha. naughty Unix person
> The xfntinst stuff is only intended for non-standard expert fonts
> such as the URW/Softmaker fonts, in which case the only way to get
> oldstyle digits is from a real small caps font.
ok, understand now
> I was just about to put out a new release of fontinst-1.8 anyway,
> including two versions of mathptm and mathptmx.
> Should I upload the stuff to UK CTAN or do you want to fetch it
> from here? In any case, I think it's time now to replace Alan's
> really old version.
yes. i'll put on CTAN now myself