[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst-1.8 pre-release
- To: Thierry Bouche <Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: fontinst-1.8 pre-release
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 18:24:35 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199806241311.PAA13219@mozart.ujf-grenoble.fr>
- References: <199806221026.MAA02861@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de><199806221026.MAA02861@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
At 3:11 pm +0200 24/6/98, Thierry Bouche wrote:
>Hi, are there free slots in 8r.etx?
>It's getting very fashionable to include fj ligatures in new
>fonts(also fff BTW).
Which languages use fff? (I'm not sure I can think of an `fj' in English;
why guess? Search the dictionary file and come up with `fjord' so I'd
guess that fj is used in Nordic languages).