[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst-1.8 pre-release
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: fontinst-1.8 pre-release
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 15:45:38 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199806241442.QAA04857@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
- References: <8665-Wed24Jun1998150940email@example.com> <199806241442.QAA04857@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
Ulrik Vieth writes:
> Probably this is quite a noticeable difference, so this means
> we should better scrap the whole idea.
no. lets call it mathptmx, or some other silly name. i know its
horrible having these legacy things, but i cant bear the thought of
Frank M and his lot shouting at us for changing existing
documents. and mathptm has been around a long time
i do like the changes you have made to it, of course!