[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst-1.8 pre-release
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: fontinst-1.8 pre-release
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 15:09:40 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199806241408.QAA04820@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
- References: <1548-Tue23Jun1998171034firstname.lastname@example.org> <199806241408.QAA04820@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
Ulrik Vieth writes:
> - the idea of changing anything in mathptm at all?
anything that might change pagebreaks
> - the idea of using rsfs instead of zapf chancery?
this. how close are metrics?
> P.S. Given that Rowland has already announced my pre-release version
> on comp.text.tex, I think we should work towards fixing the remaining
> problems and pushing out fontinst-1.8 on CTAN by the end of the week.
fine by me. are there remaining problems? i meant to run it all last
night but played with hyperref instead