Re: Binary Relations, draft 1

Concernant « Re: Binary Relations, draft 1 », Chris Rowley écrit : «
» > do you realize that most theorems are typeset in italics, whereas most
» > proofs are typeset in roman?
»
» Amazingly enough, this fact had impinged on my consciousness

that's terrific!

» However, in the large quantity of mathematical works on whose
» typographic design I have had a lesding influence you will not see
» this user-unfriendly convention used.
»
» Is this also done in French texts?

All the books i checked had theorems and even important assertions in
italic, yes. I believe that all journals i read do this too.

Thierry Bouche, Grenoble.