Re: v. 0.58 / eurotex

> Hello everybody,

> Since I think everybody I want to talk to are on this list, this seemed
> simpler then CC-ing everyone.

> Ulrik,
> would it be OK if I print your Summary of eurotex in the forthcoming
> issue of the maps? (as for S4: I thought these already were the
> summary&conclusions?)

If the statements regarding your work are OK for publication, I might
go ahead and patch up the report for circulation on this mailing list.
After that anybody may reprint it in TUGboat/MAPS/CahiersGUT/whatever,
but first let's make sure that there are no problems with the contents.
There's a difference between an informal verbal announcement and a
statmentment made in a widely-circlulated print journals.

> Matthias/Ulrik,
> Is 0.58 really the latest version of the fonts? I want to start
> investigating the de-virtualization of the mf sources and
> implementation of the plainTeX interface say somewhere next week.

We are working on preparing a new release which should fix a few
known bugs and bring newmath.dtx up to date.  I was going to send
a patch to Matthias after answering the incoming mail.

Cheers, Ulrik.