v. 0.58 / eurotex

Hello everybody,

Since I think everybody I want to talk to are on this list, this seemed
simpler then CC-ing everyone.

Ulrik,
would it be OK if I print your Summary of eurotex in the forthcoming
issue of the maps? (as for S4: I thought these already were the
summary&conclusions?)

Patrick,
I'd really like to get my hands on those STIX glyphs. Do you think you
can share the password with me soon? Please?

Matthias/Ulrik,
Is 0.58 really the latest version of the fonts? I want to start
investigating the de-virtualization of the mf sources and
implementation of the plainTeX interface say somewhere next week.

Greetings,

Taco
Taco Hoekwater                                        texhelp@wkap.nl
Kluwer Academic Publishers                            -- Pre Press --
Achterom 119, 3311 KB Dordrecht, The Netherlands  tel.  31-78-6392550