Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS

I wrote:

>> 2) StMaryRoad and RSFS fonts are not available in type 1 format.

> The RSFS font is yet another independent development.  I'm not sure
> if a Type 1 version exists, but I believe I have seen a message
> from Berthold Horn on comp.text.tex some time ago on this topic.
> Did Y&Y really produce a Type 1 version of RSFS or am I mistaken?

I just checked DejaNews.  According to

  http://x3.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=327270707&CONTEXT=889456794.2050621590&hitnum=4

the RFSF font is now available in Type 1 format from Y&Y, but I
couldn't find it on their web pages, so I can't tell if you can get it
for free or if you'll have to pay for it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Ulrik.

P.S.  Please don't take this as unfair advertising for Y&Y.  If they
are the only suppliers, you haven't got much of a choice.