Re: radical thoughts

> As a kludgy `solution' we supply two sets of metrics for
> such math symbol fonts, one that lies about the descender
> (for non-TeX) use, and one with the real metrics (for TeX).
> But its a pain to deal with this nonsense.  I also like putting
> a radical in a less `radical' position for non-TeX use...

So this is perhaps the best we can achieve...
Would it be possible to have radical in a non-TeX position and
specify the information needed to shift it to a TeX position in
an additional fontdimension so that the virtual font for TeX could
be generated automatically ?

--
Matthias Clasen,
Tel. 0761/203-5606