mathfont V0.55

Hi,

I have put a new version of the ongoing work on new math fonts at
the usual place:

http://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/mixed/mfnt0_55.tgz
ftp://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/logimac/Dokumente/www/mixed/mfnt0_55.tgz

The changed between this version and the last were too numerous to
be listed here. The documentation in newmath.dtx has been expanded,
Some recent changes to the MC/MSP/MS1 encodings by Ulrik Vieth have
been included. Also from Ulrik is a new math layout using the
mathematica fonts.

Currently we are working on the necessary virtual fonts to integrate
Lucida and MathTime layouts.

Regards, Matthias